Monday, September 21, 2009

simple abundance



The best things in life are not things. I came across this line twice this week and began pondering this thought. If I made a list of the best, it would not include a single materialistic item, or thing. Nope, it would be the way my dogs slug on the sofa or my sons' laughter or when my better half prepares the coffee each night. Our weather has been so beautiful lately and the flowers are still blooming. The Bears won against the super bowl champions last night. I am successfully staying healthy and my optimism never ceases. I am connecting with people from my past and learning something new every day - today was preparing a new recipe and getting rave reviews from my family. I find time to clear my chakras, give reiki, practice living for today (this one is harder than I thought) and just being still. My love doesn't cost a thing. xo