Friday, September 25, 2009

st. therese the little flower


please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love; ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore and tell Him I will love Him each day more and more. She is my patron saint and there is a little chapel in my neighborhood honoring her life as well as a quiet place of respite for reflection and thanksgiving. This rose just bloomed and I will bring it to the statue where she holds roses and people offer their intentions. I do this quite often with special requests. She was a young woman when she died and all she ever wanted to do was be a nun and serve our Lord. My motto has been service to humanity is true spirituality. As a massage therapist what greater job is there than to make people feel good and get paid for it? xo