Wednesday, March 31, 2010

boo at the zoo


The weather is so delightful. My windows are open and fresh air is whisking through the house.  This morning I kept my vow to stay healthy by working out at the health club.  The reward is visiting one of my all time favorite places - Brookfield Zoo. I bought a membership as I so enjoy this place.  I hang out at the gorilla house as long as I can for they are so entertaining, even when they just sit around in various positions.  Steve loves elephants so our biggest quest is to be able to see them.  The last few times I visited they were nowhere to be found.


We asked for it, we got it!  The sun is shining, birds are chirping, roast is in the crock pot and life is good.  Enjoy this gorgeous day and count your blessings.  I am. xo

ps. can you believe tomorrow is April already?