Monday, May 10, 2010

the joys of my day

My boys.  Who could ask for anything more?  The best gift a woman could ever want is to be with her family.
Mike and Margarita brought this gorgeous orchid to grace our home.  They know how much I love them and Steve and I spent quite some time rearranging the dormant orchids and nudging them to rebloom.  I acquired the angel statue at St. Therese's gift shop when I began my business for I felt it depicted our Mother Mary, my favorite goddess.
Wayne-O made these pub burgers.  This is the first time in two months that I ate any meat and it hit the spot.
My doggies needed a good brushing and the sun was shining so brightly I just had to accommodate them.  They were almost purring. 

I hope your day was filled with as much joy as mine.

I am truly blessed. xo