Sunday, May 2, 2010

love and romance

A general spell to attact love.

Perform this spell if you have been yearning for a great love to enter your life.  This spell calls upon arcane forces to bring the ideal man or woman to you.  As accessories for this spell, obtain 13 red candles.  If you wish to use other accessories, include additional candles, flowers, crystals and gemstones, and cloth in shades of red, the color of human love, or white, representing pure psychic energy.  Perform this spell at night before going to bed.

I call upon all good spirits!
I call upon all karmic forces!
I call upon the wide-ruling powers!
Make smooth the way,
that my love may be brought to me!


Think about your desire to enlist forces in helping you to find a true love, a soul mate.  Think about what you want in the ideal man, or woman.  Spend some time daydreaming about the sort of romantic adventures you would like to have.  When your visualizations are complete, take the 13 red candles, and use them to make a circle.  Light each candle, and then, with as much feeling as you can, recite the following affirmation:

I call for love, and love comes to me
guided by the light of my flames.
Whether it be from near
or from far,
My love is drawn to me.
I give love,
I receive love.
Our love is passionate,
our love is intense as flame.
Our love is long and lasting.
As I desire, so I have love,
and so shall it be!

You may close the spell at this point by putting out the candles.


Love is here, there and everywhere. xo