Friday, June 25, 2010

girls, girls, girls



This was taken at the Versailles Restaurant when we met Margarita's family to celebrate her dad's 60th birthday a few weeks ago.  What a wonderful time we had.  The girls are finally entering our lives big time.  The female energies are uplifting to me for now I can share girly-girl thoughts and listen to giggles.
This was taken on father's day. The girls dropped by throughout the day and the visits were staggered which allowed us time to bond with each of them.  Darcy's dad is in St. Louis so she stayed by us for the day.  It was so cute when she stayed downstairs to watch and listen to Dan play his drums.  Wayne reminded me how I used to do that with him back in the day. 
Karen is Steve's BFF.  They are on an incredible journey together, making movies, singing songs, and enjoying life and all it has to offer.  She comes over to learn how to make certain meals.  I feel like Julia Child when she does.  This week we made the chili cheese mac and that night Dan's friends stoppped by and devoured the porridge as Wayne calls it. 
Here is my Thumper girl all decked out in her pink beret.  It matches the pink in her droopy eyes. 

Beautiful girls, all over the world, I could be chasing, but my time would be wasting, 'cuz they got nothing of you, baby. B.O.B.

Everything in time. xo