Wednesday, August 11, 2010

thanks to my readers


free your mind; fill your soul

Just wanted to share my gratitude to those who have read my stories in this blog, especially my followers.  This project began to fill my days when I retired from working outside the home (almost one year ago) and has turned into a tool for sharing what I have learned in the hope that it will make a slight difference in your lives.  It provides a connection with family and friends and lately I found people from around the world are tapping into my thoughts.  I will share some of the places that have perused my site in the last few weeks.  The feng shui tips are very popular with international viewers. 

it's a small world after all...

Australia, Venezuela, Minnesota, Oregon, Israel, California, Portugal, South Africa, Canada, Kentucky, Florida, London, India, United Kingdom, Philippines, Norway, Greece, France, Oklahoma, Minnesota, New Mexico, Connecticut, Indiana, Mexico, Aruba, Ohio, Montana, New York, Finland, Mauritius, Rhode Island, Czech Republic, Serbia, Missouri, Arkansas, Korea, Belgium, Arizona, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Argentina, Singapore, Washington, Michigan, Belize, Pakistan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Denmark, West Virginia, Germany, Texas, New Zealand, Arabia, Vietnam,  Russia, Nevada, Croatia, South Dakota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Mississippi and mostly from Illinois.
my new ornamental from lady di :)



Life is no brief candle to me.  It is sort of a splendid torch that I have got hold of for the moment.  George Bernard Shaw

I think of life as a good book.  The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.  Harold S. Kushner

Follow your dream...If you stumble, don't stop and lose sight of your goal, press on to the top.  For only on the top can you see the whole view.  Amanda Bradley

Life is to be an experience of constant joy, continuous creation.  Be joyful, loving, accepting, blessing and grateful. Neale Donald Walsch

Getting there isn't half the fun... it's all the fun. Robert Townsend

My sincere thanks to all for encouraging me to continue sharing my journey.  xo