Saturday, February 5, 2011

pink

Today is a pink kind of day.  After rearranging Stevie's room the sun is dancing everywhere with joy.  The energies feel pink!  Darcy and I conquered a Pilates workout together and we amazed ourselves (after grunting, groaning and giggles.) To celebrate, I made a pink cake.  I combined white and strawberry cake mix, strawberry frosting with coconut and...you guessed it...pink sprinkles!  

I spent some quiet time browsing through my Burpee catalog and bunny-tailed a bunch of unique flowers for spring.  Perhaps if I send the warm vibrations to the universe, this nasty winter will leave us.  Wishful thinking.
Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday and while not very interested in this game, we will order pizza and watch it for the hype and commercials.  GLEE is on afterwards - yippee! 

May your days be filled with sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere.

think pink   xo