Friday, July 1, 2011

diane louise


diane louise

Isn't this lovely?  I was pleasantly surprised when the fedex man delivered this and it was sent to me.  Usually all packages are for Dan or Darcy, so I wondered what it could be.  Lo and behold, my Aunt Diane ordered it from her cousin, Robin Hahn of Jarmfarm, who makes these beautifully crafted glass garden ornaments.  This particular piece is named Diane Louise, so I will always think of her when I see it.  Thanks, Lady Di.  I love it!
As promised, blogger will be bombarded with my beloved grandson, Dillan.
Of course, he is the most beautiful being on this planet right now.
I browsed through my sons' baby books and discovered the Wind males tend to enter this world in a big way.  Mike was 8 lbs. 14 oz., 20 1/2 inches long;  Dan was 8 lbs. 2 oz., 20 1/2 inches and Steve was 8 lbs. 11 oz., 21 inches.  Dillan was 8 lbs. 12 oz., 20 1/2 inches long.  Big boys, no doubt!  Mikey commented "he's not a baby, he's already a dude!"  LOL And he really has a set of lungs on him ~ whew!
Today Mike brings his mate and son home.  First they will visit Margarita's mom, who was able to return home yesterday and is recovering quickly from her accident.  Praise God!  We have so much to be thankful for and we are. 

Please keep Tom Riley in your prayers as he is undergoing a medical issue this week.  He is a strong and positive man but the power of prayer always nudges things along.  Much obliged. xo