Monday, February 13, 2012

double nickel

Another year, another page to turn in reflection of this thing called life.  Unlike the basic speed limit, my wings have less limitations and as my soul accelerates,  I share its quest for bliss. 
Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light. ~ Yogi Bhajan

Some days I’m lost, some days I’m found. There is one thing that I have. That is my hope. That flame burning inside of me that lights up my life. I have hope for my life, for my future, for the calling I was meant to follow. I have hope tha...t the roads I travel down will lead me on a journey of love. Love for myself, for others, for life. A journey that lasts as long as I breathe. A journey of many wondrous things. I just know it. Deep down in my soul, to the secret places of my heart, that there is something I’m supposed to do with my life. Something big, something great, something really meaningful. So I walk in that Faith, in that promise of my future. I shape my present to fit into that bright and warm future. One where the dreams I have, become the reality I know. Where my words, my voice, and my heart brings hope to others. That is what I know, and even though I don’t have it all together. I have this one beautiful hope for the life I lead, and that keeps me strong. It keeps me going…
When our soul assumes its rightful place as the author of our intentions, we begin to hear its quiet voice whispering encouragement to make choices that bring happiness, health, love, meaning, and peace.... David Simon
You do not need to change other people; you can change your reaction to them. When you choose to feel good you are not dependent on other people acting in certain ways to make you feel good. Before you can attract people who will support, appreciate, and acknowledge you, you must choose to do that for yourself.... Orin
Be gentle with yourself. Be kind to yourself. You may not be perfect, but you are all you’ve got to work with. The process of becoming who you will be begins first with the total acceptance of who you are.
To Love is human. To feel Pain is human.
Yet to still Love despite the Pain is pure Angel.
Rumi i ♥
The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers....

Everything happens in its own right time, you need not force it....Osho

A man once told the Buddha, ‘I want happiness’. The Buddha said remove the ‘I’ that’s ego, now remove the ‘want’ that’s desire, now all you are left with is, "Happiness"...
Wherever you go, go with all your heart...Confucius

Believe in yourself;
Remember how truly Beautiful you are.
Adorn your Soul with Love;
And watch that Light Flow around you;
And touch the World.
Every imperfection, flaw or hurt;
... Is a tiny gem of a precious lesson of Wisdom.

Truly Beautiful things are never perfect.
They are just attuned; To the inner Glow of their uniqueness.
So listen to your instincts. Follow your Truth.
And with Humble Sacredness, acknowledge your Love;
And your self-respect and Courage.

Dance like the fragile flower;
That even blossoms in the snow and Storms;
Just be "You".
For you, yourself, are more Perfect;
Than Perfection can ever be.
I'm becoming more and more myself with time.
I guess that is what grace is.
The refinement of your soul through time.
I'm determined to create a just world...
to leave it a better place than I found it...
to reach out to those in need...
to be myself and love myself...
to respect others and live the Golden Rule...
to offer the best version of myself wherever I go...
to consider the impact on others while pursuing my dreams...
and to live lovingly. xo

priceless presents

nothing like homemade from the heart :)

thanks for filling my heart with joy



gratitude to rumi, radiant lotus, live laugh love and the most beautiful things in the world